Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jumpcon - A Refund

Yeah - I received a refund today for my Jumpcon purchase but it came from my credit card company and not Jumpcon. So, still no word from Jumpcon or Shane and I personally doubt I will ever see a penny from him.

To all of you out there still waiting for refunds for the Boston Jumpcon or any of the other Jumpcon events I highly recommend you contact your bank or credit card companies to try and get refunds. If you've called and they said they couldn't help - call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. I know it sucks that we have to do all this work to get back what is rightfully ours, but no one else is going to fight for you - so call!

1 comment:

adiranpaul said...

Congrats.. I have suggested to others to try the same.
you are welcome to join us in the
JusticeJump Yahoo room

sheryl