Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mary Englebreit's Home Companion

I'm so excited that I couldn't wait and had to blog twice in one day. I'm going to have one of my items in the Mary Englebreit's Home Companion Magazine! Etsy does something they call a cooperative ad - where they put in a full page ad in the magazine and then sell a limited number of spots to Etsy sellers to be on that ad. There are only 30 spots available so very hard to get - but I did it! I was spot #10! Yeah!

The details are: The ad will be in the Oct/Nov issue which will go on sale September 9th, 2008! The theme of the issue is Flea Market Magic! I think I'll submit one of my ancestor spoons as my 1 item. It'll go well with the theme, it's made from spoons and photos found at the flea market.

I have been reading this magazine for years now and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have an item of mine in it, even if it's only in the ad section!

So, on September 9th, run to your nearest bookstore and pick up the new issue of Mary Englebreit's Home Companion and look for the Etsy ad! Thanks!

No comments: