Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Return to Blogging


Hello,

I have been away from my blog for way too long and it's time to come back and visit with all my friends. So, today is a fresh blog start!


What have I been up to lately? Well, I'm busy crafting and getting ready for the 2008 craft fair season. As always, you can find me year round on Etsy, but craft shows and seeing each other face to face is so much more fun.


Right now I am scheduled for the following craft shows:


Providence Open Market, Providence, RI - May 31st, September 6th and October 4th.



Art in the Park (Beaver Brook Park in Worcester, MA) - June 1st



There will be more shows to come so check back for updated listings. :)


I've had quite a bad case of crafting ADD this winter and I've been dabbling in all sorts of other crafts besides just my pins. The photo at the top is one of my new creations - play felt food. This was an adorable mini ice cream pint that I found at a local grocery store. I of course ate the ice cream, but the package was so cute I couldn't throw it away, so I sewed a felt version of the ice cream, gave him a little face and now you have your own ice cream friend. Isn't he cute. :)


No comments: